Swimming in the Sea During Sunset, Sentosa Pahlawan Beach


Surprisingly, as someone who loves a calming beach session, this is actually my first time swimming in the sea during sunset! Most of the time, naturally I would head to the beach either in the morning or afternoon and leave by 6pm. But a few days ago, we went late and it turned out to be a great odd decision for us!

It has been a while since I last went to the beach and this time I went with my lovely mother, she ended work at about 3pm, so we made our move by 4pm, I GRAB-ed to pick her up and went straight to Sentosa Pahlawan Beach! it was kind of an impromptu beach day...

I was wrong to always think that a whole day is needed to dedicate to beach time, the preparation of the food, the change of clothes, towels, toiletries, etc.
But on that day I minimize further..... we didn't bring any food and just focus on being in the water instead of the "picnic" and it's neatly possible!

We reached by 5pm and head straight for the waters!


We unwind and embraced nature, submerged, moving with the subtle waves of the waters, lazing and looking at the scenic outline of the viewing towers and the trees of Pahlawan Beach...

I should've brought a portable charger to capture more of how beautiful the beach was at sunset! The orange hues painted a warm pastel filter to the surroundings, making it a scenic view to my eyes! My battery went out, only get to capture a boomerang of the sunset, what a bummer. Before you say that I shouldn't take pictures and should solely embrace nature, Ima argue that I've mastered the art of taking pictures/videos and embrace nature at the same time.๐Ÿ˜‚
I just love and believe in keeping images๐Ÿ’




Looking back, swimming in the sunset has won my heart and soul, literally. It has become my favorite moment to recollect. I learned that beach time shouldn't be a hassle! I'm already looking forward to future beach time at sunsets!๐ŸŒ…

Comments

Popular Posts